One of the best hospitals in Chandigarh is in sector 32. It is commonly known as GMCH 32 which stands for Government Medical College & Hospital. This government hospital is well-known for its almost all medical care and treatment. Apart from various medical services and OPD services, the institute is offering online OPD services to patients.
How to Schedule OPD Registration at GMCH 32 Hospital, Chandigarh
The registration to schedule OPD appointments online is easy and just a few clicks away from the patients. As with the help of a mobile number
- Visit the official GMCH website that is http://gmch.gov.in
- Click on the Online Registration link available there or directly click here http://admser.chd.nic.in/gmchjul/.
- By using your mobile number you can log in and get the required OTP on your phone.
- You can choose the option from two that is first-time e-registration or re-visit in case you have an OPD card.
- Just enter your basic details and select the available or required time slot.
- After choosing this, a registration number will be sent on the mobile number as an SMS.
- Instead of waiting in long queues, you can just showcase it to the special counter at GMCH 32, Chandigarh.
- In every hour of OPD timings, only two patients can book the OPD appointment online for a medical expert.
Booking Online Appointment at 32 hospital is Easier than Ever
The National Teleconsultation Service of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has taken the initiative to schedule online OPD booking at GMCH Sector 32 Chandigarh. The main goal is to offer quality medical services to the citizens without going anywhere else. Hence, by taking video clinical consultations, patients can visit doctors and doctors can easily see their patients without any physical contact. These telemedicine services of 32 sector Chandigarh hospital will help in making the place safer for health workers as well as for patients too.
OPD Timings at GMCH 32, Chandigarh
You can visit GMCH 32 OPD from 9 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon. The patients in long queues to get the OPD appointment can be seen from the 7 in the morning. To get rid of all these things, online OPD registration at GMCH sector 32, chandigarh is the best way to save time.
How to Register for Telemedicine Service at GMCH sector 32 Chandigarh
Well, if you are looking for an easy way for 32 sector Chandigarh hospital online booking of OPD scheduling then here we will guide you.
To consult doctors at GMCH 32 Chandigarh, you can visit www.esanjeevaniopd.in
- Enter desired details of the patient
- Click on Patient Login and then fill in the active Mobile Number. Thereupon, an OTP (One Time Password) will be generated and sent to the registered phone number. After entering it, fill in the other required details of the patient.
The online medical services are offered among 6 different medical specialists that are, Ophthalmology, Dental, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Orthopedics, and ENT.
After this, one token number will be sent to the registered number that needs to be entered after which the patient will get a call from the medical staff.
* All that is required is a laptop or a desktop with a camera, mic and speaker with good quality Internet so that the teleservices could be provided uninterruptedly.
* The services can be taken by downloading the esanjeevaniOPD app from the Google Play Store.
We have also mentioned steps for taking online appointment in PGI Chandigarh in our another post.